There I was, getting ready to head to the store when I launched Justin.tv and what did I see, but our good friend, the JTV Monkey (I believe his name is … Monkey) in the #1 position on the bar with balloons, streamers and a party hat! So, it looks like I am not the only crazed JTV fan observing the big day, am I? Above is the banner that is now appearing on the Lifedoc channel.
Now, where are those JTVA meetings held anyway? And exactly who or what is the higher power they are talking about when a monkey is the mascot? I have only succeeded in achieving the first step. Alright! I admit I am powerless to the Monkey, but what power can restore me to sanity when a monkey rules? I am so confused!
Another simple dinner tonight – Grilled chicken breast, pomme frites (fried potatoes) and steamed broccoli
I suppose the ball is in my park. I am going to need to gather up the strength to extricate myself from the ties that bind me, keeping me hooked to JTV. So, I’m here, waiting for someone to give me the address for my local JTVA meeting.
Now, what you’ve been waiting for … the announcement of the contest winners. I thought the contest was fun. It brought some of you to the blog that had not previously been readers and some of you discovered justopia.com and hopefully will be regular viewers. Not as many people as I expected played in the game, but those of you that did were diligent about your research! In all, there were 7 responses. The only question that was a little hinky was the final question. I thought the answer was clear, but it seems it was quite open for interpretation so, that said, all but one of you got all 7 answers correct. And I have decided to be very generous… since there were 7 respondents and the contest was 7 days I have decided to award all 7 with a prize!! I am just appreciative of the fact that you paid attention, that you took the time and made the effort to read and that you are Justopia Cooks fans! Thank you!
Congratulations to all!
JTV 1 Year Anniversary Trivia Contest Questions
- What did I call the mode of transportation Justin rode to the airport on the day I first made the proclamation that I was a “JTV convert?”
- In which blog post did I note that for the first time Justin was not publishing?
- Quote one of the items I stated I did not purchase on my first trip to Costco in 4 years.
- Which of the blogs in my blogroll is based in one of the countries/cities I have lived in the past? NOTE: This response requires no date or blog title!
- What nick name did we give the guest who appeared on the Justopia Cooks show to help me prepare a DEElicious Indian meal?
- What was on the menu the night I created “The Chef’s Table” due to technical problems with the dining room camera which mandated the need to dine in the kitchen?
- What do I state is the reason “why I live in Justopia?”
I suppose you’d like the answers? Well, here you go:
Please send me an address where I can send your prize. I will get them packaged up and mailed out when I am off next week.
Filed under: Entertainment, Food, How To, Technology | Tagged: Anniversary, Broadcast, Contest, ijustine, JTV, Justin Kan, Justin.tv, Justopia.com, Lifecast, Technology, Winners | Leave a comment »